RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
At See Kwong, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We're here to help.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Product means the electrical goods covered under a valid service contract
- "You" and "Your" refer to the owner of Product and purchaser of this service contract
- The Company refers to See Kwong Electric Co. Sdn. Bhd ("See Kwong").
- This One-to-One Replacement Warranty service contract (“Replacement Warranty”) provides for the replacement of the Product purchased by you if found to be defective during the term of seven (7) day(s) from the date of purchase.
- When the Product failure occurs due to an electrical or mechanical defect, you will receive a brand new replacement product of like kind, quality and value. Once the Product has been replaced, the Contract will automatically terminate.
- This means that, the Product will have a total warranty of seven (7) day(s) stated from the date of See Kwong Sales Invoice/Receipt of the Product, subject to payment of the applicable fee for the Replacement Warranty selected.
This Replacement Warranty may only covers a Product which:
- Is a purchase from See Kwong;
- Manufactured for the use in Malaysia;
- It must be in the same condition that you received it;
- It must be returned in the original packaging; and
- It needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase
Submission of Replacement Claim
- The Product must be presented together with Sales Invoice in any See Kwong outlet within the Replacement Warranty coverage period.
- In any case, it shall be within seven (7) days from the date of purchase from Sales Invoice date.
- Once we are satisfied that the pre-condition of In-store Purchase Replacement is fulfilled, we will issue a credit note with authorised signatory as a record.
- Upon confirmation from the manufacturer that the good is defective, we will immediately notify you to initiate a Replacement.
- Please email us with (1) a reason for return or exchange, (2) images supporting the application and (3) order number # must be provided to place an application.
- We will email you a credit note to mail in with your item once the pre-condition for Online Purchase is fulfilled.
- In any case, the return address shall be the address of our HQ, ie. 177, Jalan Pasir Puteh, 31650 Ipoh, Perak.
- Please note, your original shipping charges are not refunded (if you paid any) and you will be responsible for the returned shipping costs.
- Any defects that are subject to the manufacturer's recall.
- Any cost or damage associated to routine maintenance, inspection, cleaning, lubrication, external adjustments and any other instructions.
- Non-operating and cosmetic items, paint, color, or Product finish; accessories used in or with the Product; external cables and cords; glass and lens; add-on options incorporated.
- Unauthorized modifications made to the Product; altered serial numbers; failure to follow manufacturers’ instructions on installation, operation or maintenance; repairs performed by non-authorized repairer; any items not affecting the function of the Products; image burn.
- Software (including operating system and any stored data), defects resulting directly from software installation and or removal, computer virus, virus prevention, and other peripherals.
- Repairs to hardware that has been added after the original purchase of the Product.
- Consumables such as vacuum cleaner belts, toner, print or ink cartridges, bulbs, compact discs, digital tapes, etc.
- All batteries (including regular (non-chargeable batteries)) External faults such as wiring, electrical connection or plumbing, piping, trunking, fitting, realigning of signal receivers (poor reception), and consequential loss of any kind.
- Repairs necessitated by accidental or intentional physical damage, spilled liquid unless specifically covered in the Contract.
- Burglary, theft, corrosion, animal and insect infestation, misuse, neglect and abuse.
- Failure caused by a voltage converter and /or applying incorrect voltage to the Product.
- Diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted.
- Defects and on-site service charges not covered by the manufacturer's original written warranty, unless otherwise stated as covered above.
- Shipping charges and damage, express service charges, transportation damage, removal, installation or reinstallation of the Product, products on loan during the repair process.
- Commercial use (multi-user organizations), public rental, use for profit or communal use for multi-family housing.
- Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from fire or flood, howsoever caused.
- Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from an act of God (including without limitation, events such as earthquake, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations, civil war, civil commotion).
THIS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY. IT IS A SERVICE CONTRACT PROVIDING REPLACEMENT FOR COVERED DEFECTS. IT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEE OR PROMISE RELATING TO THE NATURE OF THE MATERIAL, WORKMANSHIP OR PERFORMANCE OF THE COVERED PRODUCT.
Limitation of Liability
Your maximum entitlement shall in no event exceed the actual purchase price of the covered Product. You would be required to pay for the additional amount if the Replacement product value is more than the purchase price you paid for your original Product. We shall not in any event be liable to person or property for any incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages. This contract is non-transferable.
Termination and Cancellation
This Replacement Warranty shall terminate immediately with no refund or replacement of the Replacement Warranty Fee in the event of any of the following:
- upon expiry of the Contract;
- disposal or repossession of the Product;
- unauthorized repair, replacement or modification of the Product;
- if the product is moved out of the country of purchase, it will not be covered by this Replacement Warranty.
Cancellation of this Replacement Warranty is applicable only when the Product is returned to or exchanged by See Kwong within seven (7) days from the date of purchase shown in the Original Receipt/Invoice. The Replacement Warranty Original Sales Invoice/Receipt must also be returned to See Kwong to obtain a replacement.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us via Whatsapp 016-5261333
This is the entire agreement between See Kwong and the Purchaser of this Replacement Warranty and no other oral or written representation is valid. In the event of any inconsistency between the English text and text in other languages, the English version shall prevail.